Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Open Letter

Dear Human Geography class,

You are the most boring and confusing four hours of my week. You and the Instructer teaching don't know what your doing with your lives. You use really complicated words and you don't explain them. I fall asleep reading your text book and it makes me want to throw it out the window. I don't care about the contents of your class or your text book. I'm only taking it because I have to in order to graduate.

Literally im so lost. I completely failed your exam yesterday and it is going to kill my GPA. I try really hard to study your material and I constantly feel like nothing makes sense and I'm not getting anything out of it. So anytime you want to become a more fun, interesting, and easier to learn class let me know.

The guy I sit next to sometimes really smells, half the chairs are broken, you talk with a monotone voice and i feel like you literally just try to say the most complicated words and concepts and I cant keep up or understand. I hate you. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment